There are many benefits in renting a training room due to space constraints in Singapore and not many are able to fork out the amount to buy space. And in today’s era where people are educated enough to understand the do’s and don’ts in a seminar or training room, we provide you with some curative information which may help you better your knowledge and experience. A seminar room is a place where one should be more of a serious and studious kind. There are certain common rules and regulations that everyone should adhere to.
Here are the most useful Do’s and Don’ts for everyone to incorporate in themselves:
- Be extra sensitive with the noise you make or discussions you have
- Be conscious about your steps and foot noise.
- Equipment provided should be taken care well
- Do not leave the location in a mess
- Handover things which do not belong to you
- Do not eat or drink eatables inside the room
- No controversial thoughts are allowed for discrepancy
- No smoking, no tobacco, no chewing gums allowed
- Do not violate any copyright issues
- Be punctual with the tasks and activities
- Pre-plan everything with organized paperwork
- Always think of the betterment as an active member and try to put in efforts to make the seminar as a great success.
These are some of the do’s and don’ts which everyone should follow before going and while being in the seminar room. This will help you become a better individual with furnishing knowledge and elaborative experience.